Thursday, September 20, 2007

slowing down....


Recently injured my leg during kayaking...has helped me to slow down in life. Ahmas and Ah Kong now walk pass me. Now get to see a different view when everyone walk past me in the mrt underpass and I seem to take a step back and become an observer. God reminded me that I too need to to take a step back and relook, so that I don't get too caught up with everyone else in this "rat race" and lose myself in the crowd. That experience was a good one.

So glad to see the GB girls gaining confidence in themselves and happy for them that they won the drill competition in school. Some are beginning to appreciate prayer and see how God is protecting them and guiding them in their lives.

Am glad to see how God is working the lives of the people around me.....I need to keep looking up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home