Friday, August 26, 2005

lookin forward in 4 months time!

I'm slowly learning not to look backward but to look forward, not to pine for what is past but to look forward to what's ahead. My life will be takin on a new adventure in exactly 4 months time! Sometimes when I focus on myself it seems scary but when I look to God it becomes exciting, something for me to trust him to lead both of us into....a new experience with God. People ask, what's the purpose of marriage...I've asked myself this question...today the answer comes strong to me......to learn how to love.....you know, as a younger sibling...we tend to be more spoilt, others giving in to us, self-centredness sets in.....now I will get the opportunity to learn how to love, to give up certain rights, to love in action, to sacrifice.....I know in the beginning ...I will probably forget to love at times....the monster in me may take over (poor joseph)....but I hope in time, with God's grace....to learn how to love.

God teach me to love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home