Sunday, June 10, 2007

I feel so blessed !

God has been faithful and he saw me through my "desert" ...... now at a stage of contentment in which I am grateful for. God has been giving me the message of bearing fruit...and recently a good friend of mine shared with her insights on John 15, where the "fruit" refers to being plucked by force, taken ...she said it refers to answered prayers.....I know some would disapprove of her interpretation but I went to check out on the greek translation and indeed the "fruit" refers to fruit being plucked by force...hmmm... I'm also learning to ask with boldness from God, to ask in faith trusting in the goodness of God....a loving Father who knows what is best and good for me and desires to give generously as we abide in him....interestingly the word "abide" in greek also refers to dwelling in his presence with expectancy!

Recently reading also a bit on deliverance ministry, and praying for God's guidance and wisdom to discern what is truth and to focus on Him. That's all for my reflections and happenings......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home