Sunday, March 18, 2007

Recently been burdened in the mornings but not quite sure for what reason. So it's a process of waiting upon God to reveal his purposes. He also assured me of his presence with me and that he is protecting me. Now the burden is less and replaced with his peace. Been praying more recently and learning to let go more. More unexpected things to come with regards to the church ministry. May God have mercy on us and to lead and guide us.

Recognising that we need to die first before new life, this year is our church 40th year anniversary and my hope is that we will experience a fresh awakening from the Lord but also preparing myself for a process of dying first before the new life comes. In the meantime, we seriously need God's protection and leading !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home